Elizabeth Mueller Grace is active as soloist, collaborative artist, teacher, and clinician. She is a member of the performing artist faculty at the University of Denver Lamont School of Music Summer Academy.
Ms. Grace has extensive experience teaching healthy technique and injury prevention. She is an active church musician and maintains piano studios in New York City and in the Kansas City area.
- Master of Music, summa cum laude, Eastman School of Music
- Bachelor of Music, summa cum laude, Nebraska Wesleyan University
- Music Teachers National Association, National Certification
- Certified Instructor of the Taubman Approach, Golandsky Institute, Princeton, New Jersey
- Phi Kappa Phi Graduate Fellowship for Advanced Musical Study, First Recipient