2016 Steinway And Sons “Top Teacher Award”
2014 Kansas “Outstanding Teacher of the Year”
Elizabeth Mueller Grace enjoys a multi-faceted career as performer, teacher, clinician and adjudicator. An award-winning pianist, her performances have been praised for their “depth of sound, intelligent interpretation and fluid technique.” (Omaha World Herald)
She is an active church musician and maintains piano studios in New York City & in the Kansas City area.
Ms. Grace has extensive experience teaching healthy technique and injury prevention.
Her work with injured musicians is described in Preventing and Resolving Piano Injury and is featured on MajoringinMusic.com and MTNA.org.
- Master of Music, summa cum laude, Eastman School of Music
- Bachelor of Music, summa cum laude, Nebraska Wesleyan University
- Music Teachers National Association, National Certification
- Certified Associate of the Taubman Approach, Golandsky Institute, New York City, NY
- Phi Kappa Phi Graduate Fellowship for Advanced Musical Study, First Recipient
Learn More about Elizabeth Grace